1. Holiday hire of Ty’n Lon Cottage is from 4 pm Saturday to 10 am Saturday except by prior arrangement or for short breaks when times may be more flexible.
2. At Christmas and New Year the breakages deposit is increased to £50.00.
3. Provisional bookings are held for 5 days only and are confirmed on receipt of the appropriate deposit.
4. 30% of the rental due is payable on booking and the balance due 42 days before holiday starts. If holiday is booked less than 42 days before the start date, total rental due is payable. Cash on arrival for last minute bookings.
5. If a holiday cancelled before the final payment is due, the deposit is returnable less a handling charge of £20 only if owner re-lets the cottage. If cancelled after the due date for final payment (whether paid or not), all money will be returned less handling charge of £30 if cottage re-let.
6. A pet may be accommodated at a charge of £25. The pet owner should remove all traces of pet hair or dirt.
7. Guests stay at the cottage at their own risk. The owners will not be responsible for any injury to guests or others or for loss or damage to guests’ or others’ possessions whilst at the cottage.
8. If the cottage becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the owner’s control, all money paid will be returned with no further claim.